Thursday, January 19, 2012


I heart tattoos!

0
Hi guys! This week I’d like to share with you some pretty amazing tattoos of deer.  The first one is from my pal Catarina, from We Are Beautiful Girls. She has the pretiest tattoo colection on her body and explain to me that the deer represents "kindness, camouflage, grace and attention. It's message is unconditional love. This animal tells you to use less power and do not confront your enemy. It's time for compassion and forgiveness. Learn to trust. Try something new. Spend more time outdoors. Only love can dissolve the barriers that prevent us from achieving our best dreams".

Isn't it beautiful?!  So, I hope you enjoy this little selection and go check Catarina's blog!








Source from the others 1 2 3 4 5 6

It's lovely, isn't it? If you want me to post your tatoo over "I herat tattoo", email me.
Tomorrow I'll be back with my Top 10.

Xo

0 comments: