Wednesday, January 18, 2012


Love the life you live

0
Hi! I'd like to introduce a new feature: "One Thing to Make Life Feel Wonderful". Every week I'll try a tip from different authors (or an idea that popped into my mind) to make life happier and delightful.

So the first one I tried is to have flowers at home, specially at bedroom and the dining room. I love plants and really like to have flowers around. I got new red flowers to my room, and it really made it special. Hubby loved it as well.

I think every women should buy flowers to themselves (some like to wait to other people give to them), and a beautiful flower always can make us smile and feel that everything renovates itself.

lovely flowers


I hope you like this idea! If you want to share your personal tips, please, live a comment! We will love to hear from you!

Xo

0 comments: