Monday, March 04, 2013


Love, love, love

0


I think this week universal exclamation is: "it's already March?!". Month of my birthday, so it's a special time for me. Time of skip the diet, to enjoy the last days of summer, seeing family and friends, receiving messages of congratulations and keep that sense of immunity that we have on our birthday! This week is to planning of the celebrations, and I certainly hope to see everything working out next weekend.

Meanwhile, the past week was full of good things too:



Spiritualized moments that are good for the soul  new camera (I'm dying to use it)  Meet a super funny girl in electronic store who asked discounts for both of us without knowing me  Organize all my room and my studio. Life became super practical  Make a flash animation by myself  Start planning our trip to attend the Rock in Rio  Shopping gifts for the other anniversaries of March  200 new filters and to Lightroom & new editing skills in Photoshop

Have a good week!

0 comments: