Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Products I want to try!

0

I was browsing some of my favorite brands of make up and found out some many nice products I wish I could try! Some are new, others are already out of stock!

1* This is "Golden Vintage Eyelights". It's a beautiful, delicate special pallet of Dita Von Teese to Artdeco.
2* Fake Up, from Benefit (wich you can find here), it's an "ultrahydrating crease-control concealer", as Sephora describes it. If it is as good, we may cover all skin problems with it!
3* Revlon Colorstay it's a eyeliner that lasts up 24 hours! Lovely idea!
4* Red Velvet is the most intense red lipstick I know!
5* Fine One One is a Benefit new product. You can use it on cheeks & lips. Love the colors!

Did you find anything interest on your favorite shops this month? Share with me!

0 comments: