Monday, August 08, 2011


I'm in love...

1


with red lips!




Please, se the original sources in here.


This weekend was great! I had no time to rest but I loved the way things turned out. We went out almost all the hours of the weekend, had some drinks, laugh a lot and got ready for the new week.

My husband and I are very lucky to have lots of good friends and it’s so good when we are able to see then! This is my last week without classes, so have to do the best of it. I’m still in the organization process, but I’m pretty sure it will make my life easier and I’ll have more time to get my personal projects done.

Here in the office, things continue to be crazy. Lots of pressure and I’m looking for a new supervisor, because mine is going to go back home and quitted her job. But, I’m sure things will be all right after.

Have a lovely week!

1 comments:

Michelle's Style File said...

Fabulous red lips! They make such a statement.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com