Monday, April 25, 2011


Mondays...

1
I know some Mondays really get to us, so I’d like to share a top five pretty links make me happy today. I hope you enjoy.




-          This beautiful photo gallery. I love the pictures and GIFs so much! It's a tip from my husband (thanks, sweetie!).

-          This blog with great tutorials for whom wants to learn how to knit!

-          This lovely Madame Sher’s Corset. I want it so hard and her site explains everything about measures and all you need to know to find your perfect piece!

-          This Flickr page, called Multifaced. This girl is just gorgeous and intriguing!


-          Gala Darling is doing a promotion on her blog. Podcasts half price! Go check it!



I wish you all a good week!

1 comments:

Consumed by the Tides said...

All the links were great! I love the photo gallery, so pretty!