Tuesday, November 16, 2010


New blog!

0
Hi people!


I hope you all had a good weekend!
I have some news to share. I decided to change the focus of this blog a little bit. From now, it’ll be just a space where I keep some ideas, inspirations and collect everything I think is cute!
My goals and my list will be transfer for a new home, I new blog idea I’m starting. I really don’t know why I can’t keep my jobs, dreams and collections in the same space, but I feel so much comfortable separating all of it…
Yesterday, I had this very good and honest talk with my husband about not feeling like I’m not doing what I want, not moving on. And both of us realized things aren’t happening because we’re doing nothing to make our dreams come true. Sometimes, we even can see clearly our goals.
And it’s because I want to do a real effort to get there, I’m moving this list and my personal points of view about life to a blog in my first language, Portuguese, named Pra Mudar de Assunto.

If you want to see what I’m doing there, please, visit me and try to use Google Translator. =)

Have a good week!!

With love,

B.

0 comments: