Tuesday, August 10, 2010


Work again!

0
In some developed countries, like USA or England, the manager discovered they should care about work and productivity, not time. Here in Brazil, this kind of theory has long way to go, until it really gets some popularity and starts to be apply.

That’s way I spend so many useless hours in my office. That’s the reason most of my pairs, who work with financial market want to stop by their 30s. I’m only 24 and some days I just know I could be happier staying more time at home or doing creative jobs.

I’m journalist and a writer! Deep in my heart I feel I need to express myself and exchange ideas with all kinds of people as a good way to develop myself and do something that matters for society.

Think about it… Think about my life with me! I’m a tattoed girl who has to be disguised all day long. I need to watch my language and pretend to be someone I’m not. But I have two things going on in my mind. One: I have been doing this for ten years now. I don’t know if I can find another way to make money. Two: It’s my family business. How could I abandon my mom and dad? My sisters?

Be happy and ethical is difficult. I really don’t remember when I feel satisfied and, most of the days, it seems it’s definitely not gonna happen.

This post it is not about complaining. I have tons of good things in my life and it is not like I’m depressed. It is just that sometimes we need to think about our life and try to find a way to feel good about it. Life is too short to be wasted.

Well, if some of you felt something like this, let me know!

And thanks for reading!

0 comments: