Monday, April 26, 2010


A romantic note

0


Six months before I got marriage, I found a blog that made my relationship even better! It's The Generous Wife blog! If you sign in for the newsletter, you'll get a tip every morning with cool and funny ideas to make your relationship healthier and happier and it's also a good reminder to value it.

One thing they always says is that we can not forget to do those kind of silly things we use to when we are dating. I was thinking about it and looking foward a creative idea to do so, and I found this awesome note:



I read it and realised it says just what I'm feeling right now! So I send it fast to my husband and I'm curious to know what he's thinking right now... If it made him smile...

Well, I encourage everyone to do something like this in trade of a smile! 


XoX

0 comments: