Tuesday, August 02, 2011


A hobby to avoid stress!

1
Trying to go Macro!

Trying to go Macro!

Trying to go Macro!


So, these are some of my macro photos. I did them using my Canon XTI reflex camara and a 60 mm lens. It made me so happy to se how it looks like, because I’m still a student and I’m trying to improve the techniques I learned over the course.

I love my work, but as most people know, working in big companies can be quit stressful. That’s why I believe it’s so important to keep hobbies and personal projects that warm your heart and fresh up your mind.

I’m trying photography with some purpose that matches some professional dreams I have. Let’s see how it goes.

Have a lovely week!

Xo

1 comments:

Lilla said...

Those photos are gorgeous! I especially like thw one with the little green bug, the colours are just so pretty! I agree that keeping a hobby is very important, it is more or less keeping and improving yourself. You've picked a wonderful hobby and I'm sure you'll grow better and better :)
xxx,
Lily
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/