Friday, January 28, 2011


0

Have you ever thought about being part of  the business world? Investing in a career or being an executive? If you did and want to really know how it feels, I may have some ideas of it, and I’d like to share.

I’ve been working in the financial market from almost 10 years now and I had great time! We feel so good when we do a good negotiation, it’s like you’re really making money and doing a good job. In this time, I had the opportunity to see good things happening inside the company because of decisions I took in some moment.

But I’ve been through critical crisis too. Spent nights awake and thinking about the after day. Lost hair, weight, moments with my friends… So, money is very important in our lives, however it’s better be happy then rich!

My intention with these articles is try to share a few things I learned as an administrator. I hope you enjoy and follow your heart always.

0 comments: