Friday, August 27, 2010


0
I was so excited about taking a “ten days vacation” with my husband to celebrate our first anniversary. I had all planned. We would go to the South of the country, take long walks, eat lots of chocolate and spend a long time together. I want it to be as good as our honeymoon (that was magical).

Venezia




Venezia




Roma




Roma




In a way totally unexpected, my boss told me I won’t be able to take some days off in September because he wants me to develop an especial investment project. If I have the right to take vacations? The answer is positive. It has a year since I traveled. And, as far as I know, I’m not slave. So, I should rebel myself and I speak openly I have no condition to continue working this way and I deserve to rest (as he did)! But, I don’t have such courage. I’m pretty much a chicken when we’re talk about me, my work and boss.


The best I can do is try to find a palliative solution. Maybe a small travel to the countryside. I hole weekend with my cell phone off and no business conversation at all. I’m avoiding complaining and thinking about the paradise of work to myself.

Another technique I created to deal with frustration is to give me something to compensate. Yes, it is not a good one, but works a little. So I’m looking for a way to do something different for this anniversary. The first idea won’t do, but I can pop out with a good surprise, right?

Oh… And guess what? I played my first song yesterday. It was “Linger”, Cranberries. =) I’ll try to make a video of this someday!

See you all!

0 comments: