Tuesday, August 31, 2010


0


I finally organized the last room at home and am able to create my so called Studio. I couldn’t be happier, because every time I entered home, all that I thought was “I hate this messy room. I hate this apartment is not organized”. And yesterday I finally did the first and more important part of this process of organization.

Now I can start to think about the details. One thing that makes all the difference for me is light for the workspace, especially for my desk.

So, I’m doing a research and find lots of lovely ones.

--

Finalmente, consegui organizar o que faltava da casa. Ajeitei o último quarto onde pretendo montar meu “estúdio”, que nada mais é que um espaço para todas as minhas bagunças (tecidos, linhas, agulhas, lápis, livros, violão, violino, etc). Ter conseguido fazer isso me deu um alívio. Odiava aquela sensação de ter um cômodo bagunçado, que eu deveria esconder.

Agora posso começar a pensar nos detalhes, na reforma, decoração... E uma coisa que acho que faz toda a diferença é iluminação. Principalmente para mesa.

Foi pesquisando luminárias que acabei fazendo uma seleção:



1- This makes me feel comfortable.
Essa me faz sentir confortável.

2- This is so modern!
Essa é moderninha!

3- Practical
Prática

4- Beautiful!
Linda!

5- Colourful
Coloiridnha

6- Texturized
Texturizada

7- Fancy, fancy, fancy!
Chiquérrimo!

8- Creative and it works!
Criativo e funciona bem!


9- Romantic
Romântico

10- Vintage

Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

So... What is your favorite?

0 comments: