Monday, October 31, 2011


Where my money is going??

0



Someday occurred to me we were spending a lot, not following the budget plan, and I couldn’t see the reason. I talked to my husband and we checked our credit card bills, our accounts and other normal bills, then we found out we were spending like 40% of our money with food!

I don’t have much time to cook, so we used to go out a lot to eat and we always went to our favorite restaurants as a common routine. I was shocked when I did the math. We could buy a new car if we just stop going out to have lunch and dinner everyday and start to prepare our food. At the same time, I realized we could eat healthier if we changed our behavior.

So, if you think you never have money enough to take the next step (like moving to a bigger place or opening your own business), look closely to yours expenses and maybe you’ll find that you spend a lot with something you can easily substitute or cut it. 

0 comments: