Friday, July 29, 2011


Going crafty

0

This week has been a busy one! We’re working on big negotiations and we’re all full of expectations and tired of waiting. Our customers guaranteed we will succeed and obtain the contracts, but we’re still in the middle of the process, so it’s all about anxiety over the office. After all, I’m working in hard conditions of cash flow, so I so much effort to get it all done!



After all of this, when I got home I decided to try something different. I always wanted to learn how to knit. So time ago, I posted a link with some tutorials. I watched it, looked for another ones on the internet and, tha-da! I did this horrible stitches! But I must confess I’m proud!



Now, all I need to do is relax and prepare for the weekend! 




Enjoy your day!!

0 comments: