Thursday, May 20, 2010


Movies!

0


Oh! I forgot to tell that this monday I finally watched Alice!
Well, in fact it wasn't all I tought it would be. Maybe I was with very hight expectations because I love Alice
original story, Tim Burton is awesome and Jonny Depp is really fantastic... But, in the and, I think they could
explore more about the plot, and the 3D effects didn't make the scenes a lot more charming than in the first
movie.
It is totally a Disney Movie, what is not good for me! =/
Now, Iron Man 2 (I watched it last week) was fantastic! I'm very excited to the realease of new movies about super heroes. I really enjoy to go to the cinema with my husband... He seems like a small kid after
movies like this! =)


Sources  1  2

So... What kind of movies do you like the most?

XoX

0 comments: